To all driven, stressed and dedicated men between 25 and 55 who love their job and family, but are tired of living in declining health, lacking muscle tone, and feel like a flaccid mess of a man…
…this one’s for you.
There’s a plague sweeping the nation. No, it’s not inflation; through, admittedly, that’s a swift kick to the nuts.
This plague is holding you back from achieving the lean, muscled, and striking physique of your dreams (think Hugh Jackman in Wolverine or Chris Evans in Captain America).
If this is you, you NEED to stand up and take notice.
- Understand what has compelled me to give away everything you need to build a Hollywood physique without asking for Hollywood prices.
- Build a lean, eye-catching, muscled physique, and melt away shirt-bulging belly fat even with minimal equipment.
- Unravel one of the most well-hidden truths about building muscle using a lesson from the great Stoic philosopher, Seneca (learn how to execute this in the gym and you’ll never waste another workout).
- Transform your physique (and your life) — if you follow the Four Steroid-Free Principles of Minimalist Muscle Building…as seen near the bottom of the page.
Real quick: before we dive into the meat of this letter, let’s take a hot minute to talk about who the hell I, Eric Bach am.
“I’m a husband, father, and entreprenuer with a minimal time train.
I’ve spent the last decade of my life helping busy hard-working men optimize their health, performance, and look great naked.
The difference? At Bach Performance we think fitness should improve your life, not consume it. In other words, we want you to be able to enjoy your time with friends and family all while looking your best in the process.
I specialize in providing you with the tools, support, and mentorship needed to build a high-performance physique that feels and functions as great as it looks.**
Fair warning! You may see awesome transformations
Well…The Minimalist Muscle Blitz is going to transform your life (and physique) by grinding against the grain of all the muscle-building advice you’ve ever read, heard, or had whispered in your ear.
Men’s Health, FLEX, EliteFTS and even T-Nation…all these muscle-building authorities will tell you that the key to unlocking jarring levels of muscle growth is to simply do more work.
That means more volume, more exercises, more training sessions, and ultimately…more of your precious, valuable time spent in the gym.
There are three things you NEED to know about this mainstream muscle-building advice:
1. Being told to “do more” holds more people back than it helps (as you’ve experienced, if you’re reading this page).
The reason why is simple: doing too much, yet failing to do it consistently erodes your momentum and instills poor habits. Worse, if you’re not sleeping or eating correctly, you’ll spike CORTISOL, the stress hormone that can actually break down muscle tissue and lead to increased belly fat.
When you combine the STRESS of 2020, COVID, and your hectic life the last thing you need is unnecessary stress.
A better option? Stick to a plan you’ll do consistently that gets you in and out of the gym. This eliminates momentum zapping missed workouts and provides the balanced program you need for long-term results.
2. 60 minute workouts are NOT required to build an eye-catching physique.
In fact, over the 10+ years I’ve been helping build muscle and burn fat, those who focus on having QUALITY 30-40 minute training sessions always see greater results than those who try to slave away for 60 minutes (or more) in the gym.
3. Lastly…it’s just plain wrong.
You don’t need MORE.
Counterintuitively, what you need is LESS.
Less volume, fewer exercises, and nothing more than three or four 30-40 minute workouts each week.