- Discover Why The World’s Most Popular Ab Exercise Ages Your Spine & Is The #1 Cause Of Herniated Discs… And The Rarely Talked About Solution To Getting The Chiseled Abs You So Deeply Desire
- By simply reading this all the way to the end you will discover:
- THE REAL PROBLEM WHEN DEVELOPING A SIX-PACK IS THERE’S SO MUCH MISINFORMATION OUT THERE.
- Yet The Truth Will Surprise You!
- MY BIGGEST SUCCESS – THE SUCCESS I’M MOST PROUD OF – WAS FROM A NORMAL GUY I COACHED, NAMED MAC.
Discover Why The World’s Most Popular Ab Exercise
Ages Your Spine & Is The #1 Cause Of Herniated Discs…
And The Rarely Talked About Solution To Getting
The Chiseled Abs You So Deeply Desire
NEW RESEARCH from the top professor of spine bio-mechanics at the University of Waterloo PROVES how stopping this one outdated dangerous exercise holds the key to helping you sculpt the deep, chiseled washboard abs you deserve while spending less time working out.
By simply reading this all the way to the end
you will discover:
- A superior yet little-known method of decreasing the number of reps while DOUBLING your results in half the time
- Exactly how you can work every muscle DEEP into your core for a perfectly balanced stomach using this one strange but effective technique
- A powerful, proven technique that “RESETS” your core, dramatically reduces your chances of injury and brings unlimited power to your body
- The one ‘tried and true’ technique that MOST people think is the best way to get rock solid abs…but you’ll discover why you must AVOID IT at all costs! (Note: this is a mistake even PROS make)
- Why complicated and boring diets are NOT the best way to a flat, washboard stomach (and what you need to focus on instead to guarantee success)
SO GRAB A PEN AND PAD TO TAKE NOTES NOW.
THE REAL PROBLEM WHEN DEVELOPING A
SIX-PACK IS THERE’S SO MUCH
MISINFORMATION OUT THERE.
A seemingly endless supply of options, methods, and ideas on how best to achieve perfectly chiseled abs.
Well, here’s the good news.
Today, all your confusion will vanish.
I’m about to reveal an approach that’s unique, surprisingly simple, and works for anyone at any age and any stage of their journey to rock-hard abs.
Keep in mind I would normally charge for this information, as it will help you achieve your goal of developing a six-pack faster and with greater ease.
Before we go any further, however, I feel it’s only fair to level with you:
There’s a rather embarrassing story I need to share before we dive into this new workout method for your abs today.
You’ll understand why this almost got edited from this letter in a few minutes, so brace yourself and keep reading.
You’ll see why my embarrassing little episode is so important to YOUR WORKOUT success in just a few minutes… deal?
Inside this eye-opening special report is the SECRET KEY to helping you get a flat, defined belly–and why complicated and boring diets are NOT the best way to a flat, washboard stomach (and what you need to focus on instead to guarantee success).
Today, I’m a Certified Strength Coach and owner of a Strength and Conditioning business in Florida.
I have a Masters in Exercise Science with a Concentration of Strength and Conditioning. Certified in Functional Movement and I’m a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
I know how important it is to sift through fact and fiction to uncover the truth about human performance.
You know, a lot of folks think my biggest breakthroughs come about because of the athletes I’ve trained.
They say, “sure, you can get great results when you’re training Olympic medalists, Pan Am games medalists, pro basketball players, baseball stars…
“… and stars of football, hockey, collegiate lacrosse, soccer and swimming” and so you’d expect these guys to get great results.
Yet The Truth Will Surprise You!
MY BIGGEST SUCCESS – THE SUCCESS I’M
MOST PROUD OF – WAS FROM A
NORMAL GUY I COACHED, NAMED MAC.
I remember when I first met Mac back in July 2012.
I recall it was a hot summer and it was all you could do to wear shorts and a T-shirt to keep cool. It was HOT!
I was just finishing up training one of my athlete clients in my studio gym and in walks this older guy in running shorts.
He was slim and he was clearly athletic… but right away I could tell he had a problem with his knee as he was nursing a limp.
It looked bad and alarm bells started ringing in my head about whether he was already past the point of no return.
Now Mac, it turns out, was a runner. He was 50 and held a desk job which had him sitting for most of his day.
But despite his activity every day he was in pain.
He was trying to live with chronic back and knee pain.
Now, the story you’re about to hear is pretty bad in places. But this was the experience that led Mac from being in pain all the time to a state of being pain free and stronger and fitter than ever.
And I think you want that, too.
You see when I sat Mac down to talk with him, he was almost in tears. Earlier that day, he’d see his physician who gave him a shocking diagnosis.
He had a herniated disc which was causing him pain.
He had tried to craft a six-pack and build much-needed core strength. Sensible, right?
But the more effort he put in, the more crunches he did… the worse the results were.
So he spent MORE time doing crunches and MORE reps. And still it didn’t show.
All the while, his back pain worsened. Then his knee started aching. And that ache turned into a chronic pain.