NEW ADVANCED SCIENCE BASED TRAINING PROTOCOLS
Testosterone is converted to the female hormone estrogen inside of fat tissues, so the higher amount of body fat you carry, the higher rate of this conversion, (resulting in you becoming less of a man).
In addition, we know the importance testosterone as the single greatest factor in muscle growth and fat loss, which is why so many bodybuilders take anabolic steroids. If your test levels are not at an optimal level, any time spent in the gym will be a waste because your body will not be in the right anabolic environment to build muscle and/or burn body fat.
Building muscle is directly related to your level of insulin sensitivity. A body that is very insulin sensitive will drive nutrients into muscle cells, while one that is resistant will drive nutrients into fat cells.
By not paying attention to the timing of your nutrients and the quality of the foods that you consume, you are negatively affecting your body’s insulin sensitivity and lowering your ability to gain muscle and lose body fat over time.
Imagine every fat cell in your body as a little bag, as your body fat increases, those bags fill up, but they can only hold so much fat. As a defense mechanism, as those bags fill up, your body needs a place to store new fat, so it creates new fat cells.
Here’s the problem, when you go to “lean out your body only has the ability to make the existing fat cells smaller by fat loss, it can remove fat cells. And with the addition of these new fat cells, your body is now becoming better at gaining fat and worse at losing it, making it harder for you to get lean in the future.
The stronger your immune system is, the less likely you are at risk for minor infections and/or serious diseases. And the less inflammation your body has, the healthier the joints will be, allowing you to train with more weights and loads.
When you are not at risk of infections, diseases, and injuries, this allows you to train at the intensity and effort levels needed to continue to make muscle gains and not plateu.
- It’s Tradition – Dating all the back to the early 1960s and 1970s, bodybuilders used bulking and cutting seasons. The difference from back then though was that junk food was not as readily available as it is today. So while, they did eat a ton of food, the quality was much better than what guys use today to bulk up with when they follow the “see food” diet of consuming anything and everything.
- Used by competitors and enhanced athletes- Competitive bodybuilders train to look good and peak a few times a year. That’s why the bulk and cut approach can be useful for them. In addition, the use of substances to accelerate fat loss without muscle loss allow them to drastically lower calories without the negative side effects. Most men don’t need to worry about getting stage lean (3-5% bodyfat), getting to and maintaining a body fat around 8% is enough, and attainable when the right approach to training and nutrition is applied.
- Bogus Supplements or Drugs
- Marathon Workouts or Living In The Gym
- Excessive Muscle Burning Cardio Sessions
- Extreme Caloric Restriction & Food Deprivation